Aromatherapy is an ancient art and science that strives to promote the health of the body, mind, and spirit through the use of pure, naturally extracted essential oils from plant materials. Essential oils are extracted from the flowers, leaves, fruits, seeds, resins, barks, and stems of many plants. Absolutely no synthetic ingredients are used in aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy is a holistic practice that is employed as a preventative measure, as well as during times of acute and chronic illness or disease. As a holistic practice all areas of an individual’s life are taken into consideration; the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and environmental. Aromatherapy is a unique, natural, and safe approach that is compatible with traditional medical treatments, chiropractic adjustment, massage therapy, physical therapy, and mental health therapy.
Common conditions Aromatherapy can assist with include:
- Arthritic/Rheumatism conditions
- Digestive conditions (Heartburn, indigestion, colic, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, etc.)
- Menopause (Hot flashes, night sweats, emotional fluxuations, etc.)
- High blood pressure/Low blood pressure
- Skin conditions (Acne, psoriasis, eczema, shingles, insect bites, wounds, burns, etc.)
- Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia/Neuralgia
- Stress/Depression/Anxiety/Emotional issues